Total Olympic Experience
It’s no miracle, finally a day that the whole family can enjoy together. Spend the day exploring Olympic Venues from the 1932 and 1980 Olympics. You might even meet a current/future member of the U.S. Olympic Team!
Olympic Training Center: $20 per person
Emerse yourself in a real Olympic Village. This Add-On includes a tour and lunch at the Olympic Training Center. You must book this tour one week in advance. Please call the front desk to make arrangements. 518-523-3353.
Unfortunately because of reasons beyond our control the Olympic Training Center Tours will be unavailable until further notice.
Olympic Sites Passports : $32 per person
The Olympic Sites Passport Includes one time admission to:
- Whiteface- A scenic ride to the top of Little Whiteface on the Cloudsplitter Gondola (summer/winter)
- The Olympic Center-Lake Placid Olympic Museum—watch the never released historical footage of the 1980 Miracle on Ice game (summer/winter)
- Olympic Speed Skating Oval—skate on the same 400 meter Olympic track where Eric Heiden skated to five gold medals (winter only)
- Olympic Sports Complex-Take a tour of our world class combined bobsled/luge/skeleton track (summer/winter)
- Olympic Jumping Complex-Tour the facility and ride the elevator to the skydeck on top of the 6. 120m jump tower (summer/winter)
Show your valid passport and receive the following discounts:
- 20% off the Lake Placid Bobsled Experience (summer/winter)
- 20% off the Lake Placid Skeleton Experience (winter only)
- $2 off Be a Biathlete (summer/winter)
- $1 off the Olympic Center Tour (summer/winter)
- $2 off the Sports Simulator Ride at the Olympic Center (summer/winter)
Restrictions: Valid for Mid-Week Only, Room Rate Not Included. 24 Hours notice necessary.