We care about each other & our guests.
We will do whatever we can to provide a welcoming environment where everyone feels comfortable.
We have always gone above and beyond CDC guidelines and will continue to do that.
The following are some of the standards we have set when it comes to cleaning the restaurant:
- Reduced the number of tables in the dining room by 50% and placed them 6 feet apart
- We will reduce the max # of guests per party
- Contactless Menu Options – guests can view menus on their mobile device using a QR code at the table
- Tables will be left un-set (no cutlery, glasses or condiments will be on the table before guests sit)
- All condiments will be single use
- All tables, chairs and booth will be sanitized between each sitting
- Servers will wear gloves when getting toast, making dessert, serving food, bussing tables, handling bar fruit, taking out the trash
- Cleaning & disinfecting surfaces and high touch objects with approved disinfectants – including bathrooms
- Door knobs & POS terminals will be cleaned every half hour
- High touch areas in the kitchen including equipment handles & buttons, refrigerators & freezer handles, sink faucets, food storage equipment, and counter/food prep surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected every half hour
- Pens will be disinfected after every use
- Sanitizing stations will be available to guests throughout the dining room
- All employees will wear a mask in the dining room/bar at all times
- Room Service: everything will be disposable and we will leave the items on guest’s door for a contactless delivery