As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We have always taken great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
- Our hotel team is receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols. Staff will be retrained before returning to work.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobby, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers and guests will find stations throughout the hotel.
- Ultraviolet light will be used to sanitize room key cards.
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols.
- All Golden Arrow staff will wear masks and we request guests to do the same.
- We request that all guests practice social distancing in common areas such as the lobby, elevators and stairwells.
In Guest Rooms
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms including Doorknobs, light switches, thermostat, phone, TV remote, safety latch and peephole, chair armrests and backs, toilet flush lever, shower handles, luggage rack, drawer handles
- Disinfectant will be left on all guestroom surfaces wet for 5+ minutes to completely disinfect all surfaces
- Removed soft good amenities (note pads and guest directories) in rooms
- Hard goods (mugs and glasses) will be replaced after each visit as they always have been
- All pillow and duvet protectors will be washed after every checkout
- An air spray disinfectant will be used as the housekeeper exits the room to ensure all surfaces are completely disinfected.
- There will be no stay-over service unless requested by guests
Guests can requests stay over service (or extra items such as towels) by calling housekeeping or using your room TV.
How to request on your TV