The pool will reopen on Monday, September 21, 2020.
- The pool will be booked by reservation only – GUESTS MUST BE ON PREMISES TO RESERVE. You cannot reserve more than 7 days in advance
- All social distancing guidelines must be followed
- Masks must be worn unless in the water
- 1 adult must be present per 2 kids
- No more than 4 “family groups” can be in the pool area at one time. A “family group” cannot exceed 10 guests. There is a maximum of 20 guests in the pool area at any one time block.
- Guests will meet in the lobby at their designated swim time and will then be escorted to the pool by a front desk agent. Guests will have 1.5 hours to swim. Once the allotted swim time is up, a houseman will come to the pool to let guests know.
- Once all of the guests have departed, the houseman will disinfect the pool area – putting special emphasis on high touch ares such as the bathrooms, chairs, etc.
- Guests can only reserve 1 swim time per day – however, if you would like to swim twice, you can come to the lobby at a designated swim time and see if any other guests have signed up – if not, you can swim again
- The sauna & steamrooms remain closed at this time.