This summer looks a little different in the Adirondacks. Due to COVID 19, events that typically take place will not be happening. Restaurants are seating at less capacity. Small shops are allowing fewer customers in at once.
But the beautiful thing about the Adirondacks is that it is a 6 MILLION ACRE forest preserve! With 2,000 miles of hiking trails (including the 46 High Peak), 3,000+ lakes, and 30,000 miles of waterways – it’s the perfect place to visit if you want to get outdoors and a great place to social distance!
Join us from the lawn or your balcony and get ready to light up the night with Zoe from the Smoke Show Fire Co!
On the dock every Friday night at 7:30PM!
Whatever you do while visiting, please remember to practice being Politely Adirondack!
- Walk a nature trail or the 2.7 mile loop around Mirror Lake
- Hike a high peak or local mountain
- Fish or kayak on Mirror Lake
- Take a Lake Placid boat tour
- Drive up Whiteface Veteran’s Memorial Highway
- Zipline at Experience Outdoors
- Check out the waterfalls at High Falls Gorge
- Relax on our beach and take in the mountain views
- Walk Main Street and support the small businesses