Do you live in or are interested in living in the Adirondacks? How about working in the middle of the Lake Placid Olympic Village? We’d like to give you the opportunity to work at the Golden Arrow Lakeside Resort and love your job!
If you want to be a part of our team, we are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Golden Arrow Lakeside Resort is seeking highly motivated, friendly and courteous individuals to welcome guests to the resort.
This position is a full-time and we guarantee forty hours each week. We require a professional appearance, exceptional interpersonal skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Greet guests upon arrival with a welcoming and friendly attitude.
- Successfully check guests into their rooms by imputing and retrieving the correct information from the system.
- Verify and input credit card information for authorization using electronic applications. Handle cash, make change and balance the drawer.
- Close guest account at check out and assure satisfaction of their time at our resort. If they are unsatisfied with their experience attempt to resolve any issues they had experienced.
- Develop ways to resolve any guest complaints to the best of your abilities.
If interested contact Jenn:
Housekeeping: Great Pay, Team environment, Health insurance, Performance Bonuses, Retirement matching. We are looking for hard working people with a winning attitude to join our family business. We care about our employees and work hard to create a positive environment where hard work is rewarded and encouraged. You need to be dependable, have reliable transportation, be hard working and have a positive attitude. We can take care of the rest with training and time. This isn’t just another job. This is an opportunity to thrive and grow with an amazing group of people that want to support and be a team. Apply in person and show us why you want to be part of our Family.
If interested contact Andrea:
Start the summer off right with a position as a resort houseman, starting at $18 per hour ++ if you have any experience with maintenance, grounds keeping, guest services! We are looking for candidates to fill our 7AM-3PM, 10AM-6PM, and 3pm-11pm houseman roles. We have three openings available. This job includes common ground cleaning + maintenance and guest services. You must be able to work independently and efficiently. Must work well with others.
Please only apply if:
- You have transportation
- You want to work full-time
- You don’t have childcare issues
- Your car doesn’t break down frequently
- You don’t have a list of excuses why you cant show up for work
We are a family owned and operated business. We treat people with respect and are consistently offer bonuses and incentives to work hard. We want people long-term so if that is not a priority, seek a position elsewhere.
If interested contact Andrea:
Night Auditor: This 11PM-7AM shift responsibilities include running reports, guest services and guest security. Experience in hospitality is not required but preferred. The position is part report running and part security. The Night Auditor will be walking around the resort and doing rounds to make sure things are quiet and safe. They are also responsible for settling the credit cards and cash sales for the day. There will be some guest interaction. This position is for 2 overnights per week and includes benefits. If you are looking for a full time position, you can also work 3 days 3-11 shift at the front desk.
If interested contact Jenn